The Plans I Have For You Holy Bible (NIV)
The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible inspires young readers to dream about their future and to trust that God has great plans for each and every one of us. This Bible encourages kids to think about the talents that make them special and helps them imagine how God may use their unique traits to make the world a better place.
• Introduction from author Amy Parker
• 50 God’s Big Plans pages tell how God had big plans for individuals in the Bible and his people as a whole, for example, Moses, Noah, Jonah, Esther, and YOU!
• 25 Promise Prayers pages focus on children asking God to help them fulfill his plans for them.
• 100 highlighted verses, including God’s promises as well as hopeful and uplifting verses
• Index to features
• Index of highlighted verses
• Lively two-color art from Vanessa Brantley Newton, illustrator of The Plans I Have for You picture book
• Presentation Page
• Ribbon marker
• 8.75" x 5.75"
To be the first to see our newest arrivals, don't forget to join our amazing and fun Facebook Community! You can also find our New Arrivals here in the shop, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.