Words of hope and encouragement are a balm to the weary soul. 1 Peter was written to persecuted Christians that desperately needed to be encouraged with the hope of the gospel. In this life, we must keep eternity in view and be reminded that God’s grace is sufficient for us even in times of great suffering.
Grace in the Wilderness | A Study on the Book of 1 Peter is a 5-week study that equips believers to:
• Gain a deeper understanding of the historical context of 1 Peter
• Live the Christian life with purpose and conviction
• Cultivate an eternal perspective when it comes to suffering and difficulty
Special resources within study:
- Timeline of Events
- The Exiles’ Dispersion Map
- Exiles in Scripture
- Old Testament Cross References
- Key Passages With Peter
Key themes: Holiness, Exiles, God’s Grace, Eternity, Suffering, Hope
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8x10
- Includes 136 pages
To be the first to see our newest arrivals, don't forget to join our amazing and fun Facebook Community! You can also find our New Arrivals here in the shop, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.